Hello Authors and Publishers! Looking to request a review? There are just a few points I would like to make sure you know up front:
- Please note that I am doing reviews during my free time and am not getting paid. I do have a full time job, therefore, I may have to prioritize my commitments. Reviews will be done as soon as I can get to them. If you request a review and I know my time is already extremely limited I will be sure to let you know.
- Reviews will be posted close to the time of release, unless there is a special event or request to be done at an earlier date. Please make sure to let me know of any time requirements when asking for a review.
- My reviews are my opinions and are very honest. I will not be cruel in my review, but I can not promise a glowing review for every book. If I see I will have a very harsh review I will let whoever requested the review know. Any negative comment made about something I did not like or find unpleasing while reading will be explained in my review. Just because I am reviewing the book will not guarantee a complete positive review.
- At this time I will only accept physical ARCs. If you are planning on sending an e-book, please discuss it with me first. I have had issues with formatting and receiving e-books and would rather only work with physical copies.
- Interest and time will play a major role in deciding if I will agree to review a book. Please be sure to send enough information about the book that I can know exactly what to expect while reading.
- I will NOT accept anything that is non-fiction, erotica, or extremely violent.
- If an author would like to do an interview, guest post, or giveaway on Creatively Bookish, I would be happy to work with them!
If you have any other questions please feel free to email me. I look forward to working with you!